4.20.2011

Daily Coffee Cartoons by Benj

Every morning that Benj leaves for work and wakes before I do.. I wake up to a coffee pot ready to brew. But, that's not all.. there is always a little cartoon drawn next to the coffee pot making my coffee making experience even better..











From here on out.. I'll be sharing these drawing with all of you on the daily. These are samples of some cartoons that I have been able to save from the coffee spoon wrath..  Welcome to the Daily Coffee Cartoons

hugs.. enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I would be much more motivated to get out of bed in the morning if a cartoon awaited me by my coffee pot... would be even better if the coffee were already made ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much am I allowed to love your husband? This is one rad morning ritual!

    ReplyDelete